Terms and Conditions
Thank you for selecting Villa Lagoon Tile (VLT) for your new cement tile project. We make every effort to provide our clients with the highest quality product and provide customer service of the highest order. If there is a problem we hope you will call. We will try and resolve any product-related problems.
- Full payment is required in order to process your order unless it is exceptionally large and other arrangements have been made.
- For samples, payments will be accepted using PayPal®, personal check, money order, cashiers check or bank wire. For tile orders, we prefer personal check, money order, cashiers check or bank wire.
- Absolutely no returns made on special order or custom order tiles will be accepted.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, you must follow all parcel service (UPS, FedEx, etc) or freight carrier (Saia, AAA Cooper, R+L Carriers, etc) return instructions or any claims will not be honored. Please be advised that carriers have time limits on when to file a claim.
- Due to the nature of handmade tiles, customers should expect slight variations in sizes, colors, and designs in all of our handmade products.
- Measurements of spaces to be tiled and quantities are the responsibility of the customer. VLT is not responsible for errors in quantity, size, or color.
- Minimum order for custom cement tiles is 50 ft².
- Villa Lagoon Tile is not responsible for any delays cause by strike, storm, customs inspection, freight, holidays or other factors beyond our control.
- Original artwork and designs may not be reproduced without permission.
- Information on this site is subject to change without notice.
- In the event we ship incorrect material or fail to ship any portion of your order, you must notify us within 30 days of receipt of the package. Replacement items will be shipped via the same method the items were originally shipped at no cost.