We want our users to be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Contact Information and Website Administration
Information Collection and Use
The information VLT collects is:
- Not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes, except:
- As is necessary to fulfill orders (such as freight carriers, fulfillment centers, and payment providers).
- As is required for government compliance (tax filings, import/export filings).
- To contracted service vendors covered by non-disclosure agreements.
- This site collects cookies. (Definition of cookies)
- Registration is not required to enter our site.
- We have a newsletter registration form. We require information from the user on the newsletter registration form. A user must provide contact information (name and valid email address). We never sell or share our subscribers' email addresses.
- We have several contact forms. This information is only used internally, and is not shared with third parties.
VLT Special Offers
- Registered members will occasionally receive a newsletter, as well as information on products, services, and special deals. Members will receive an option not to receive these communications. A user can opt out of our mailing list at any time.
- We operate online surveys, and we never sell or share our subscribers' email addresses.
- All information pertaining to our customers is stored in a secure database and is not accessible by third parties.
VLT, LLC tracks the IP addresses used in accessing our site. We use this information solely as a tool to help us better understand the demographics of the users of our site.
Notification of Changes
- This privacy statement.
- Our homepage.
- Registered members (newsletter) by email.